Instead of nagging you the 1001 ways to quit smoking, let’s talk about all the GOOD reasons why not to smoke!
- You’ll set a good example for your children
- Your smoking will no longer affect the health of people around you
- You’ll have more money to save or to spend on other things – a pack of cigarettes a day adds up to more than $3000 a year!
- You’ll have more energy to do the things you love
- You’ll pay lower life insurance premiums
- Cigarettes will no longer control your life
- Your clothes will be fresh
- You'll have fresh smoke-free breath
What are your reasons to quit smoking? Write them down and share them with friends and family or post them on the fridge.