Sunday, January 30, 2011

12 - Go Sky Diving!!

I did it!! I went skydiving about 5years ago and I can never forget what it felt like to be on the plane flying up.  2000ft...4000ft...8000ft...12,000ft...I swear, it was the looongest ride on a plane ever!!  I thought to myself...I can still quit (?!?). The only thing was, I was the one who organized this and worst of part of all I paid for my bf to surprise him for his birthday!!  Crap, I thought.  I guess I’m doing it.
TIP: The best way to commit yourself and not to back out in something you’re fearful of doing is having someone there to hold you accountable for it.
Everything happened so fast! My guide pretty much jumped out of the plane so fast, I didn’t even realized what was happening!  All I remembered was, I was screaming on top of my lungs and nothing came out! I mean, there was no sound!  All the wind was going in my mouth and my mouth was filled with air!! Felt a little silly, I closed my mouth. After my guide pulled the chute, everything was calm and peaceful while descending...it was just us and the blue sky.
Then I thought to myself...I did it, check! J

No comments:

Post a Comment