Thursday, January 27, 2011

9 - Africa Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls



Have you heard the saying, “A picture is worth a thousand words?”
I haven’t been to Zimbabwe, but when I first learnt about South Africa and Victoria Falls, it wasn’t hard to make the decision that this destination was automatically top 10 on my Bucket List.
Victoria Falls are one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. If you’re planning a trip to Southern Africa, you simply have to witness this mile-long curtain of falling water.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for the video. That does look relaxing, but it looks so close to the waterfalls-it looks dangerous.

    I found your blog looking for other runners. I've never run the Boston Marathon so that's on my bucket list. I've run other marathons, but Boston is special.

    Anyway, if you get a chance, stop by my blog and say hello.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your Title "Read/Write/Run". That's pretty much all I do now, with the exception work as well.

    The Vancouver Marathon will be my first marathon, I haven't even done a half yet. So I'm kinda nervous about the full. Hopefully, with proper training, I should be fine. My goal is to pass the finish line, time does not matter to me.

    Boston Marathon is definitely on my Bucket List. Stay tune...I have LOTS to add on here!!

    ReplyDelete