Monday, January 31, 2011

13 - Share a Bottle of White Wine



"Sharing is caring." - That's something I tell my 5yrs old niece

I have this bottle of white wine that I bought in Kelowna last year. For awhile, I was holding back not to drink it or use it.  I was telling myself, I will open it when I move into my place..or I will give it away to a friend. For the longest time...occasions came up after another and I couldn't let go of this bottle of wine. It was hard for me to let go, in some ways it was sentimental to me.

Recently a friend invited my gf and I over for dinner. He said, "Come over and I'll make you dinner tonight!"  With his generous hospitality, I said, "Fabulous, I have a great bottle of wine and we'll bring dessert too!" Just like that, I had share this bottle of wine.  It was probably the best white wine I've ever had and I'm so glad to share it with my two dearest friend. 

I couldn't have thought of a better way to pop open this bottle of wine unless it was shared with some good friends - The power of sharing and letting go.

The next day I googled this wine, apparently I can order the whole case and they'll ship it to me! I've ordered a case and guess who I'm sharing these wine with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment