Here's a short list of things to do in Waikiki, if you have any questions, message me.
Things To Do In Hawaii, Waikiki
- GIOVANNI Shrimp Truck - MUST TRY. 2 locations in North Shore, don't just go to any shrimp truck!
- Polynesian Cultural Center - If it's your first time then it's worth checking it out
- Meat Swap at the Aloha Stadium - Open certain days, ask concierge
- Hanama Bay - Popular tourist snorkling area
- Ko'olina Lagoon - very private, man made lagoons
- Daimond Head - a short scenic hike, overlook Waikiki Beach
- Side Street Inn Restaurant - BEST Kalbi Beef, 1225 Hopaka Street
- Rent a Car - Drive along North Shore and stops along all the sandy beaches and take photos
- Ala Moana Center - Shopping central, shop til you drop
- Wal-Mart - go there & buy all your souveneirs! Macadamia nuts, t-shirts, sun screen etc.