Tuesday, February 15, 2011

22 - Sleep In

I know my previous post 21 was telling you to become an "Early Riser" and here I am telling you to sleep in! Don't get my wrong, I'm an early riser myself... Infact, I've been waking up at 5:30am almost every morning, even on weekends. You got to give me props for that at least.  I guess sometime it's good to sleep in too.

Once in awhile it's good to have a lazy Sunday, or a lazy Monday, Tuesday, Wendsday and Thursday.  I've been so busy with work, running and life itself, I think I need to schedule some sleeping time!

So don't get my wrong, be an early riser - go out and enjoy your day and make the most out of it, however, at the same time, listen to your body. When it's tired and you're burnt out, it's good to sleep in too. 

Just don't sleep in all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment