Tuesday, February 8, 2011

19 - Roller Blading

I absolutely love rollerblading around Standley Park, especially in the summer time. I usually have my blades and a change of clothing in my trunk. Working out, enjoying the breeze, the beautiful mountains, city views and water while blading, what more can you ask for!!

Sometime, you'll see seals swimming along and they'll follow you while you blade. They'll pop their head up once in awhile just to make sure you're going in speed.  One time, I saw a naked lady swimming in the water too...okay guys, that was only once for the past 10years that I've bladed. So let's not all go looking for the naked lady at Standley Park cause you heard on so-and-so's blogs...!

Well, can't wait til Summer, you'll definitely see me in my blades. Remember to say HI! Oh, don't crash into me, I don't know how to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment